Mixed Class (Adults & Children)
The Mixed Adults and Children class is popular among many families since 2008, hence some name it as “Family Class”. This class is a platform for both Adults and children to engage in fun and meaningful activities together.
Practitioners of the class will acquire stronger bonding and better understanding of one another through Aikido lessons. Friendship, camaraderie fostered through practicing aikido with one another due to the nature of the art and Shinju-kai’s teaching methodology.
It provides both the adult and children with knowledge and skills that will enable them to defend themselves against an opponent of superior size and strength through the use of smooth, fluid and circular movements. Learning to blend with an opponent’s force rather than meeting it head on.
The class also aims to help both parent and child to better manage stress, violence or even school and work-related issues with a calm, peaceful and a more harmonious approach/mindset. In addition to health and fitness benefits, Aikido’s philosophy and practice foster development of character such as self-confidence, discipline, respect, and a sense of care and concern for one another.
- Students will get more Active. Stronger family and friendship bonding through Aikido philosophy and methodology.
- Better manage stress, violence or even Work/School-related issues with a calm, peaceful and a more harmonious approach/mindset
Find balance in life (between Family-School-and Work).
- Learn to respect and care for one another.
- Build Self Confidence and self-esteem which could allow them to be effective leaders in the future.
- Understanding of oneself. Parents also get to understand their children better and vice versa.
- In addition to health and fitness benefits, Aikido’s philosophy and principles foster development of character through active practice of martial arts etiquette, respect and awareness of fellow participants, and peer-to-peer learning.
Book a trial class now